lundi 24 janvier 2011

Daniel Radcliffe mentioned Rob in an interview with Snitch Seeker

Loving Daniel...

Photobucket
On whom you would wish a bad fate?
Do not expect me to give you names! I would not want my magic wand to turn into a whip against me! But I can tell you about the individuals who I generally don’t support. I have great difficulty, for example, with people who do not fulfill their commitment. Their incorrectness, selfishness are attitudes that I dislike greatly. Apart from that, I think I’d easily throw a spell on all those who say here and there that Robert Pattinson and myself are fighting a war, thank you! That’d be really great, no matter what!


tite traduction... 
Sur qui souhaiteriez vous jeter un mauvais sort?

Ne comptez pas sur moi pour vous donner des noms! Je ne voudrais pas que ma baguette magique puisse se transformer en un fouet et se retourner contre moi! Mais je peux vous dire qui je ne "supporte" pas en général. J'ai beaucoup de difficulté, par exemple, avec des gens qui ne respectent pas leur engagement. Leur inexactitude, l'égoïsme sont des attitudes que je n'aime pas beaucoup. En dehors de cela, je pense que je pourrais facilement jeter un sort sur tous ceux qui disent ici et là que Robert Pattinson et moi sommes engagés dans une guerre, je vous remercie! Ce serait vraiment très bien, n'est ce pas!


Source: Snitch Seeker / Twilight Ladies / Twilight Britney Fan via The Lost World of Lola ...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire