dimanche 23 septembre 2012

Juliette Binoche about Robert Pattinson...

about Cosmopolis and privacy...


from The Guardian
...
You had a cameo in Cosmopolis, playing Robert Pattison's art dealer and lover …
That was great. I was astonished to see how much of a cinephile Robert was, and how ambitious – he wants to produce and has strong views of what he wants to do in the movie world.

He's been going through a tough time …
Well I witnessed Jude Law going through hell as well – it can be a nightmare when people have to deal with their intimacies in public. It's not respectful, so I felt for him and for her [Kristen Stewart] as well.

Do you feel satisfied with your own level of privacy?
I'm guarding it. I'm not being bothered.

Does living in Paris help?
Each time there's been some sort of tabloid trouble I've attacked out of principle and I've always won because that's the law here – you're not supposed to be bothered by photographers … All these stories, it feels like being in a bad soap opera all the time. You feel like you've got to resist that stupidity. It's very weird.
...

source: The Guardian

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire