mercredi 30 mars 2011

Chris Weitz answers some even more fan questions about Rob...

Tweets.. tweets... tweets... tweets...
More from ChrisWeitz ...

Photobucket
CW: "Btw shootout to Summit Legal, watching my tweets for... Fun?" Oh my. lol

ilovetwilight53 @chrisweitz two more questions PLEASE ANSWER.. how did you film the Edward and Bella underwater scene? was it difficult?  
CW: Underwater shots against green background, comp in CG water and particles. Hard.

LoveThePretty @chrisweitz So is Rob as funny and intellectual as we all think  
CW: He has all of his lines fed to him by a troll-like genius off-camera

Lovethepretty you didn't answer my question about Rob being funny and brilliant... 
CW: well I said intellectual but who's counting. Yes, he is very smart and very funny. True. Happy?

ekizer14@chrisweitz I heard that KS was doing her own underwater stunts in the cliff diving sequence. Any truth to that?  
CW: She had to do some. And she had a bad bad cold that day. Tough kid

stefy_s @chrisweitz can you ever explain how can edward have an orgasm or should we ask Bill C ?  
CW: I have to say I haven't thought about this enough.

EmmaGrace94 @chrisweitz why won't you tweet me about rob's amazing jaw, is it more amazing than words can describe ?  
CW: Not even Rob's jaw can describe Rob's jaw.

HarshaPattinson: @chrisweitz Did you hangout with Rob after New Moon?” until the restraining order

Chudygirl@chrisweitz Just asking because you guys have both rocked the Grizzly Adams look at one time or another! 
CW: With me it's laziness, with Rob it's just sheer coolness

theMwagon @chrisweitz how often does Kristen curse/swear?
CW: If S=swear and K=Kristen and s=s, KS=s multiplied by min/mph

thumannlegend@chrisweitz in NM, what did you do to get the mood right for the Heartbroken Bella sitting comatose in her room. Scene was EPIC. KS ruled!!
CW: The tinal thing is inetersting. I don;t know how other people do it, but I just trust to the professionalism of my rew and cast. We're alittle less jokey and more quiet beforehand. However this shot was very technical and demanded a lot of concentration from K

aramii_o@chrisweitz DO YOU THINK THAT ROB COULD GET A NOMINATION TO THE OSCARS WITH WFE MOVIE? 
CW: I DON'T KNOW IT LOOKS LIKE A VERY MAINSTREAM FILAND THE CRITICS CAN BE DIFFICULT

NatashaA24@chrisweitz What made you decide to direct NM? Was it the cast? Perhaps a particular scene in the script? Had you read the books before?  
CW: Well. After The Golden Compass I wanted to prove that a faithful adaptation of a book would work. I had something to prove and needed to get back on the horse. Also I really liked the cast, and felt that I could do something different from the first movie but interesting

ElisHungaro@chrisweitz LOVED Bella's depression scene in NM. Great shot, great song... did u come up with the rotating camera idea?  
CW: We (vfx supervisor Susan McLeod and I) wanted to find a filmic version of the blank pages... a motion control shot would allow us to keep.

joannskie30@chrisweitz did you have something to do with the musical score of NM? I loved what you did with the movie but the MS kinda sucked for me.  
CW: Well, I had a lot to do with the score, but if you really want to track down and murder someone, find Alexandre Desplat in France

Kellieej@chrisweitz guess I'm the only one who didn't like Possibility(?) Just didn't fit for me, got me out of the film/mood, u know what I mean? 
CW: Hm. Well, I did use "White Demon" by the Killers first but then changed my mind.

HarshaPattinson @chrisweitz if you were approached to make a special appearance in Breaking Dawn as an extra at the wedding, would you do it ?  
CW: I would never do harm to the franchise in that manner

x0XCharl0tteX0x chrisweitz I try my luck again ;) I hope that you will answer me! Why did you choose to produce NM and what did you like in this story ?
CW: I wanted to make a faithful book adaptation. I wanted to work with the actors... I had a mortgage!

recee13 @chrisweitz so you never took one for the team and vamped up? Those contacts have to suck.
CW: No, that whole thing where a director puts on makeup for one day is silly. I will, however, try out stunts, because I'm stupid

stacey james@chrisweitz who do you think will win in November? Breaking Dawn or the last Harry Potter? If I am right they will be released at the same time
CW: By win you mean money, right? Feh.

@jittzpattzing @chrisweitz Oh here we go! Stupid Questions! What's ur big toe look like? Do u sit or stand when u pee? Let the fun start! 
CW: Funny you should ask. My big toe looks like Rob's face. I hate to choose, so I crouch when I pee.

aandiiJB @chrisweitz I would like to record another movie with robert pattinson? chrisweitz
CW: Just to smell him... To breathe the same air... To maybe touch his hair

herriatl Sherri Agganis@chrisweitz ?, why no explnatn that vamps don't breathe,thus victoria's abilities in water vs. wolf(s). if u ddnt read the book, u wdnt know 
CW: I...oh boy. So how about when you see Rob breathing? Is that a problem for you?

@Derek2008 chrisweitz it's true that the fanbase hate Sumshit Summit. Sorry boss but they suck ass. 
CW: That's rough. They're very director friendly. And totally responsive to SM

“@romys_mdq: @chrisweitz why at the scene of Volterra, the vampires come out the front door and not the tunnels?”  
CW: yeah, I noticed that too.

AdorableKStew K.@chrisweitz Hey there, just wanted to ask, what was the most beautiful scene to shoot in NM? (:
CW: In terms of surroundings, shooting in Montepulciano. In terms of results on screen, prob the forests in BC


source: Robstenation ...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire