dimanche 27 janvier 2013

Kelly Osbourne about Robert Pattinson...

Proud of Rob and Adele...

from ContactMusic
Kelly Osbourne has confessed she is delighted by her fellow British friends Adele and Robert Pattinson's international success. 
Kelly Osbourne is ''so proud'' of Adele and Robert Pattinson. 
The 'Fashion Police' host is friends with both stars and thinks they set a great example to the rest of the UK. 
She said: ''I know Adele from years back and I've hung out with Robert Pattinson in London since I was 19.
''It makes me so proud of my country that they're all doing so well. Rob was at the Soho House party in LA [after the Golden Globes], and the last time I saw him there, his friend was stealing the toilet roll.
''Everyone was so happy that Adele won Best Original Song [at the Golden Globes]. Adele is so well-loved.
''When she hit the red carpet, everyone's mouths dropped - her skin is glowing. I need to get her baby boy present.''
...

source: ContactMusic / Robert Pattinson Moms / @RPattinsonBot via Spunk Ransom

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire