The New York Times sent an update earlier today to those attending the TimesTalks Q&A with Rob and David Cronenberg on August 15th
Dear Friend of The New York Times:
Thank you for purchasing a ticket(s) to the August 15 TimesTalks with David Cronenberg and Robert Pattinson. At this time, we would like to remind you of our standard event policies:
- Camping outside the venue overnight is not permitted. The area outside The TimesCenter is private property and building security will remove anyone who remains overnight on the property.
- The doors to the lobby of The TimesCenter will open early for this event, at 4pm, and patrons may queue up at this time. We encourage you to arrive no earlier than 4pm.
- Doors to the theater will open at 6pm. Only ticketed patrons will have access to the lobby and theater of The TimesCenter.
- Any photography, video and/or audio recording are strictly prohibited in the theater.Violators may be subject to removal.
- This event is being filmed and Webcast live on new.livestream.com/nytimes.
- Video of the event will be available on demand, also at new.livestream.com/nytimes.
We will not have a live audience Q&A for this event.
We are, however, accepting questions in advance. Our moderator will choose a select number of these questions to read to Mr. Cronenberg and Mr. Pattinson during the interview. If you wish to submit a question for consideration, please email TimesTalks@nytimes.com and please include your name and location.
source: FB: The Pattinson Profile via RPL