mardi 10 avril 2012

Josh Hutcherson about Robert Pattinson...

and Kristen Stewart MMA's Best Kiss...



from The Fab Life
“I don’t know, they had a great kiss,” he admitted. “Theirs was so passionate. Ours was like, I was on my deathbed, wasn’t very sexy. I don’t know, we’ll see. Maybe. I’d be so lucky. One can only hope.”
Ooh Josh... Photobucket ... Com'on... I did love the HG movie... but that kiss between Peeta and Katniss... Ttsssst... nothing passionate in it... nothing to do wit BD1... (all those beautiful kisses between Edward & bella, at the wedding and during the honeymoon and so on...)


just remember...
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket 

Photobucket





source: The Fab Life via Robstenation
gifs: sorry don't have anymore the source... Photobucket
(if one of them is yours, just let me know, and I will either credit you, or remove it...)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire