lundi 16 mai 2011

[PRESSE SCANS] "Screen" Magazine (Japan) - Juin 2011

...

Photobucket Photobucket


Translation:
The Sexiest Guys 2011/Robert Pattinson in “Water For Elephants” Rob:We shot with the elephant named Tai, so now that she’s not around I miss her (laugh). I could just spend the whole day sitting next to her, no problem. She would never step on anyone, or hurt anyone, or anything like that. There’s an incredible charm to elephants.

Q:The charm of this movie?
Rob:Working with amazing actors like Reese and Christoph, for starters. When I met Tai, I thought there way no way anyone else should get this role. In the beginning, I couldn’t have imagined it, but every day was just a series of incredible experiences

source: Robert Pattinson Press Japan / Robert Pattinson's moms via ToR
scans: Robert Pattinson Press Japan

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire