lundi 30 mai 2011

[PRESSE SCANS] Movie Star Magazine (Japan) - Juil. 2011

scans and interview translated...!

Photobucket


translation...
- 1 -
Q: How is Kristen taking wedding or having baby in the movie Breaking Dawn? Bella must have been different from the first 2 movies.
Rob: She is taking it very well. It looks rather funny, well it is not funny funny. The last movies are really scary somehow.
- 2 - 
Q: Do you travel by private jets or do you use commercial air lines?
Rob: It is always tough to go through the airport, especially in LA. Like we get tickets in last 20 minutes to disguise, we sometime use this kind of tricks to go through it. And once you get on the plane I would hide under the blanket and take nap.(laugh)

Q: Is England still your home? Is it true that you ask your friends in England to come visit you just to get together some times?
Rob: Well, some of my friends do visit me from England while they work in LA. Many of the actors have followers just to spend couple of months together or something but my friends are different. They have pride in what they are doing, so I am sure they would say 「I don’t need your support. It’s good to have a free hotel room in NY or in LA, but in the middle of nowhere? no thanks.」.

Q: You are lucky to have friends like that.
Rob: Yes, but I think keeping myself in the project constantly is the reason I can be who I am. I don’t know, but I don’t wish for too much. I am not interested in the authority; I feel lucky to have free pair of sunglasses, that is enough for me. I don’t know much about fame, I don’t even know how to use them.

Q: Do you miss your country? How do you like your home country?
Rob: England is always my home for ever. There is something that never be replaced, I feel that more than ever since I being away from there. I used to live in Soho (mid London) , when I went there in last Christmas vacation it looked completely different.
You feel like your home never changes, but it is not in the real life. This last 4 years away from home was a big gap.

- 3 -
Q: Doing “WFE” made you feel like having a puppy? Who is taking care of it now? Did you get it from shelter? What kind of dog is it?
Rob: I got him from the shelter, he was in the death row; a few days away. The dogs in the shelter only stays there for 10 days, you know. He was really frightened. I came here from Louisiana by private jet so that means, he got out of the shelter and on the next day he was on the private jet. (laugh) It sounds like “Lady and the Trump”.

- 4 -
Q: Did you get any advice for doing this movie “WFE”? Like Leo DiCaprio sometimes asks Martin Scorsese for some advices, do you have someone like that ? Or you hesitate to ask for advice?
Rob: I don’t have much people to ask. I am like more stubborn to prove myself being an actor. I don’t have much friends to give me advices, of course I do have friends who can discuss things, but many of the actors don’t talk about how you do your jobs.
I, in the other hand, like to talk about acting with friends, but I don’t know much of the famous actors.

Q: You’ve been working constantly. And that means you’ve been staying in hotels, right? Don’t you miss home? Is there any tips for being comfortable away from home?
Rob: I have my own TV to travel with. Isn’t it exciting? (laugh)

- 5 -
Q: You are beating up often in the movie “WFE”, I read that you said it is one of the good way to break the image that people have of you.
Rob: Yes, I think so. On the set they didn’t want to do too much of it. Francis (Laurence; Director) didn’t like too much of blood but I thought it was good to have some bleeding. It was weird, those special makeup artists would say “What happened to that handsome boy!”. Production team decides in which scene, scars here and there, so they apply same scar make up all the time. If you do the real fight it will not be the same as planned, like scars and scrapes, it is weird. It’s like did you fight with a grinder?

Q: Neither you nor Reese will get naked in the love scene. We were waiting to see some very intimate sex scene in this movie.
Rob: Naked? (laugh)

Q: Did you refused it?
Rob: I don’t think you don’t want to be rated R or NC-17 with hardcore sex scene. Audience will freak out with it. Or not?

Q: When we interview your sister, she told us that you had pinups of Keira Knightley in your bed room in your teens, is that true?
Rob: No, it was Kate Moss, not Keira. When Keira got popular, I was old enough not to decorate my bed room with pinups.

- 6 -
Q: About your next project “Bel Ami”
Rob: I really wanted to be involved in this project so I sure hope the audience will like it. It was really tough shooting. The story end with the victory of the bad guy and the production had a good arguments over it, and they still are editing it. The audience was in deep thoughts “It is hard to understand.”, but that is how it is supposed to be. To tell you the truth I don’t understand at all, and wanting to watch the same edition over and over. It is very confusing, it’s like keep doing the test runs. I haven’t seen the final edition yet, but I hear a lot about the each viewing, I want to see the final edition soon. I really wish that the movie will be out soon.


source: ToR
scans: Robert Pattinson Press Japan

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire