dimanche 29 mai 2011

Caitlin Cronenberg blogs about photo shooting "Cosmopolis" ...

Remember, a few days ago... when the first still pop up...!!
here's the story... 

I'm On A Cab


This past Thursday was quite a crazy day. It was the day a photo I took ended up all over the place in a matter of hours! I have honestly never seen something spread so quickly, but I was pretty excited to see it show up in some pretty cool places. I figured I may as well put it on my own blog too! With its original caption from the press release.
Photobucket



ROBERT PATTINSON as Eric and SARAH GADON as Elise in COSMOPOLIS

Now here's what you didn't see! This is how silly I had to look in order to take this photo! You gotta do what you gotta do!
Photobucket
Just another day at the office... The big, dirty, slippery, metal, yellow, car-shaped office? Yes.

ha ha ha... loving it... ^_^
thanks to her for the story...!


source: Caitlin Cronenberg via Twilightish

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire