mardi 19 juillet 2011

*NEW/OLD* Pics & Vids and fan encounter of Robert Pattinson...

 from the NYC "Water for Elephants" Premiere....


    


Thanks to Michelle (@MichelleOB13) for her sweet fan encounter sweet...
Meeting Rob April 17, 2011
So I got to meet Rob at the Water For Elephants NYC Premiere! 200 Wristbands were to be distributed at 9:00AM on 4/17 so we were planning on going around 3 or 4AM to get in line. I had never been to the Zeigfeld Theater before so we went around 6pm the night before so we knew where we'd be going in the morning. When we got there, there were already about 15 people in line and it was pouring out but it was covered and we were like oh my god what do we do that's a long time to wait in line. So we got in line because there was a WFE Book signing going on across the street so we knew that they would all come over and race in line. Two out of the four in our group ending up lasting the 16 hour wait in line! We got wristbands 18 and 19 out of the 200 given out. During the premiere before hitting the red carpet Rob signed and took pictures some say he signed for like an hour! So Rob came down and almost passed me and I just said Rob Rob can I get a picture with you and he said yes I couldn't get my hand out far enough to get the picture of the both of us so Rob offered to take the picture so he took my camera from me and took the picture well he actually didn't take the picture he hit the off button but luckily one of the girls I met in line got a shot of us together which I'm soo grateful for but to have Rob take my whole camera and offer to take the picture of us was soo incredibly sweet of him!!
some cute vids...








source fan encounter: Robstendreams
pics source: Robstendreams via ROBsessed
youtube: via Pattinson Life via ROBsessed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire