dimanche 25 mai 2014

- The Daily Beast - Guy Pearce about Robert Pattinson and "The Rover"...

...

 photo b9dfff7e-c65c-4643-b0cd-57feac23f9b3.jpg

from The Daily Beast
The Great Character Actor: Guy Pearce on His Brilliant Career, From ‘Priscilla’ to ‘The Rover’...

Your uneasy relationship with Robert Pattinson jump-starts the narrative.
Yeah, he was lovely and I was so impressed with what he did in the film. I was touched by the vulnerability of his character. He’s almost like a little kid or a vulnerable animal that needs to be looked after. You can’t help but empathize with him. And then it meant that I knew the power that I, as Eric, could exert over him—even in the few first moments when I speak to him. I just let him know that he means nothing to me. I guess I’m trying to deny what he does mean to me and I end up having to take him with me to find his brother. I just have to let him know that he means nothing to me, personally. It’s a way of him asking if we can connect and me more or less responding “absolutely no way.”
...
you can read Guy’s whole itv direct at the source


source: RPL

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire