jeudi 17 avril 2014

Official full *TRAILER* David Michôd's "The Rover"... with Robert Pattinson and Guy Pearce...

...

from @TheRoverMovie



 photo edit.gif ...

transcript...
Off camera voice: It’s over for you.
Eric: I know that. Whatever you think is over for me was over a long time ago.
Man 1: Let’s go! Come on, come on, come on!
Henry: Turn the car around.
Man 1: We’re not turning around. He’s gone.
Henry: What do you mean he’s gone. He’s my brother!
Woman 1: That looks good. Is this man your friend?
Eric: Tell me where your brother is.
Rey: He’s going south, gone away from here. I’ll take you to him I promise.
Eric: Your brother left you to die. He’s abandoned you out here to me. You don’t learn to fight, your death is going to come real soon.
Eric: You should never stop thinking about a life you’ve taken. That’s the price you pay for taking it.
Rey: I’m still in control here.
Henry: What’s he doing?
Man 1: He ain’t giving up.
Eric: Start talking to me!
Woman 2: What a thing to get worked up about in this day and age
Rey: There’s no harm God wants to see me coming to you.
Eric: God feels nothing for you. The only thing that means anything right now is that I’m here and he’s not.

youtube: A24Films
update source: ROBsessed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire