jeudi 11 octobre 2012

Robert Pattinson... speaking French...

Ca envoie du boudin...!

Don't miss it... Rob's (kinda) speaking French is at 1:59 (and 2:10)....
(and it is a small excerpt from the red carpet itv, for Cosmopolis Premiere in Paris, re-used in his (Julfou) sketch to kinda complete it... lol ...)


and...
 Ca envoie du boudin...
Ok... Nobody is really saying that... ...
and I even don't know how you to translate that... 
but I love his accent when he said it... and when he asked what does it mean.... (he was probably thinking... "Oh my... I shouldn't have said that".... mouahahahah)... priceless....!

And it is as good as when he was telling which French words he had learn... like "cochon d'inde" (Guinea pig), for exemple.... Com'on who would want to learn that word as his first French word except him... *giggle*

I've done a few caps...








 





Liar... LOL....





source: Gossip Dance

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire