jeudi 25 octobre 2012

*FAN PICS & Exprience* of Robert Pattinson on the "Breaking Dawn, part2" 's Fan Event... in Sidney...

Maria, from Robert Pattinson Aus. ...
Her "experience of Rob and the Sydney Fan Event Red Carpet for BD Pt 2" ...

here's her pics..! happy girl...  ... and an excerpt of her experience...
(please, don't remove her mark.... as it is her pics she is sharing...)
...
Okay I can’t really remember if that’s why Rob gave me that look. But I AM on the receiving end of that look – it’s when we were chatting. I’ve just cropped myself out of the pic so you can’t see the smile I have on my face – it’s my favourite pic of Rob and me and I have Carmel to thank for that. Thank you Carmel for capturing this moment I will be forever grateful (I also love the pic Vertigo took of me and Rob where she unknowingly captured “tongue” – Rob’s not mine – that will be a LNP because it’s kind of fitting isn’t it that Rob and I are in a picture together with that.)
...



...
Anyway Rob and I had a quick chat. I told him we were his Aussie fansite and he said and I quote in his softly spoken voice “Oh yeah, they’re great”. Bwahaha I’m sure Rob was just being polite, but you know what – I heard it, Vertigo heard it, Michelle heard it – it freakin happened. I think we need to put that on a banner. What a gentleman. Honestly, I don’t know what I expected from Rob. I’m not sure I ever expected that we would converse, but I know I wasn’t prepared for how gentle and softly spoken he is. He is a gentle soul. There’s none of that bravado in interviews. He was really sweet and I got the vibe that he was pretty nervous. I’ve heard people say he seems confident in the photos on the carpet, but I truly believe Rob when he says he gets nervous and the screaming crowds freak him out.
...
honnestly... I did feel the same when I "kinda" meet him... BUT despite that nervosity.... he is ALWAYS so sweet with his fans....!! I mean... really really sweet...!!



 



you can read her full experience direct HERE ....
thanks to her for sharing... 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire