dimanche 7 août 2011

[PRESSE SCANS] English Journal (Japan) - Sept. 2011

Issue comes with a CD... interview with Robert Pattinson

Photobucket    





translation, thanks to Mina
The copyright is strictly limited in Japan, so it will be just a little excerpt.
“Hollywood’s Two Hot Actors in The Love Story of Fate in The Great Depression era ” ―Robert Pattinson & Reese Witherspoon Based on the best seller novel, this epic love story comes to the big screen with 2 great stars, Water For Elephants.
Interview Data: April 3rd,2011 at Los Angeles
The copyright is strictly limited in Japan, introduce to you is only an excerpt.
EJ:Rob,can you remember when you decided that you wanted to become an actor?
Pattinson: Um, ha, I don’t know, I mean, I guess I had an experience when, when I was, I did a Harry Potter film years ago and it was just when I was just starting to kind of realize that I wanted to be an actor, even though I’d already finished three movies by that point.
Um, but, uh, I remember being in Tokyo and looking out the window and kind of had the, sort of, Tokyo skyline made ,uh , I just, sort of ,realized that I could reflect on what had happend in my life and , uh, I was kind of, uh, in awe of what road I’d taken, kind of, by accident.

source:  Clara from Robert Pattinson press Japan via ToR
translation: Mina via ToR

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire