samedi 13 août 2011

Kellan Lutz, about Rob... in differents itvs...

...

Photobucket

form E! Online
"Rob and I were talking about doing a clothing line together!"
"He didn't know I was doing mine," Kellan explained before reenacting this convo (complete with a fake R.Pattz's accent, of course): "He's like ‘I should do one' and I'm like ‘Oh'. And he found out I was doing one and he's like ‘Really?' It was really funny. He wants to do one too."

"What'd we call it, we called it ‘Rags by Rob' or something, because he's always so like, I don't know...hipster."

And he tells LA Times Rob even taught him how to play guitar:
 "I got a couple of books and some iPad apps, but I get to work with Rob and Jackson [Rathbone] on all these movies, who are brilliant musicians," he said. "I get to learn from talented people."
so sweet....!
  

source: LA Times & E! Online via Robert Pattinson News

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire