samedi 19 février 2011

Yes, there 's a pic of the International WFE Press Conference...

and NOPE, I'm not posting it...!

I know, I know... but there's is a kind of embargo on it... the "man/woman" who tweeted it shouldn't...
it shouldn't have been post that early... which is really a shame... really...!

Anyway... I'm going to be a good girl...!! Photobucket


about the pic.. I think Rob is looking more handsome Photobucket , than ever... and younger... LOL... how does he do that...
and of course, of course, he's drinking a Coke...

about the International WFE Press Conference...

Photobucket

CinePremiere Translation:

We're in Los Angeles to interview Robert Pattinson for Water for Elephants. Send your questions.

Update from CinePremiere
"It went great, the interview will be available in the magazine, in the month of the #WFE release, tentatively May."



source: twilightpoison / RPLife via Robstenation ...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire