dimanche 6 février 2011

Shiloh Fernandez: I don't envy Robert Pattinson's fame

...
 
 Photobucket
The actor was in the running for the role as vampire Edward Cullen but was pipped to the post by R-Patz. Fernandez has now landed himself a role in upcoming blockbuster Red Riding Hood and says he’s thankful that it is 24-year-old Pattinson and not him who is trailed around by screaming fans.

‘It makes me happy that I didn’t do it,’ he said. ‘How can you want that for yourself? How can you wish that on anybody? I think Pattinson handled it really well – he seems like a neat kid, interesting and kind of strange but I wasn’t in the right mind to take any of that. I wasn’t mentally prepared to have any sort of success in that way. Even with this tiny, tiny morsel of fame I’m experiencing now I still feel uncomfortable.’

source: Metro.co.uk via RPL ...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire