dimanche 31 octobre 2010

Robert Pattinson takes 6 months to write a song...

hummm... ça vaut ce que ça vaut... :roll:
I want so desperately want to hear some new compositions, I can believe anything when it is about Rob + Music ... :heart:...

Photobucket


Before Twilight came along, Robert Pattinson was an aspiring musician -- but he admits it takes him forever to write music.

He said: “I write a song every six months. I never write a diary. I think that’s why it takes me so long. You have to summarize your personality changing.”

The actor, who plays piano and guitar as well as singing, performed two tracks included on the first Twilight soundtrack, although both were written by other people.

They were reportedly included by the film’s director Catherine Hardwicke, initially without the British hunk’s knowledge.

Robert has previously said he sees music as his “back-up plan” if being a film star fails, and that he believes he will be famous when he’s dead.

He said: “I am sure I'll be one of those artists that people don't pay any attention to while I'm alive, and when I am dead people will go yeah, man, that was a work of art.”


source: ZIMBIO via Gossip Dance

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire