dimanche 13 juin 2010

Rob admits he saw "Twilight" a few days ago...


Citation:

"I just saw Twilight on TV for the fist time a few days ago," Rob confessed today during his press conference for
Eclipse saying it's the first time he's actually seen the entire movie (RP said he saw bits and pieces when he did commentary for the Twilight DVD). Rob is full of surprises. Such as...

"When my song came on [in Twilight] I was thinking 'that is so bizarre' I actually had a song in the movie," Rob said, responding to a question about whether he planned to appear on any more soundtracks.

"I'm kind of amazed Catherine [Hardwicke] did it. It really shows how none of us thought it was going to be so massive. I never thought people would buy the soundtrack or anything. So it's a little more nerve wracking now,"
said Pattinson, dressed in a yellow button-up with his cute short ‘do, adding that he would maybe lend his vocal chords to the future films.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire