mardi 21 avril 2009

First post...

Photobucket


Ok... Who I am.....?
Well, just a girl, who dreams dreams.... (et quels rêves...!)
So
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com ... ...


In a few words... ;oP... here I am...

But, most of EVRYTHING... .. LOL...


ok... seriously... I made that space, just because I'm kind of madly in love with Robert PATTINSON....(ok ok... not for real... pooooor him... lol...but well, I love the way he acts, sings... the way he talks to pple and his "mind"... and of course the way he looks... ..... no no...not at all obsessed by him... arghhhh....) and of course because I truly LOVE that saga... Twilight...

Anyway.... Have a REALLY BEAUTIFUL day...
and I'll be seeing you soon.... ^_ ^

Take care, ALL of you....
Lots of LOVE...
XOXOX



Petit message perso, à mes belles du CDC...
trop heureuse de vous avoir trouver... et vivement Northampton...entre autre... ET Paris...
hi hi hi... c'est quand même un truc de dingue ce Clan...ROF...
Et pour reprendre une expression de ma tite kiri... je vous nem très très fort...!



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire