vendredi 9 novembre 2012

Robert Pattinson's "Late Show" (with Jimmy Fallon) look... decrypted by CourtJustice...

...

from @courtjustice   


Robert Pattinson was in upbeat spirits and sported an infectious smile tonight for “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon”!
... Rob opted for a classic look by selecting a earthy grey-green two button jacket and trousers by Kenzo. I wish he had left the jacket buttoned—at least until he sat down, and there’s too much bunching at his ankles.
...
What’s up with that light grey shirt and black tie with gold diagonal stripes? The imperfections with the tailoring of his suit could have been played off, but those elements makes him look like he works at a bank. I don’t like the colors on him either as I felt they washed out his complexion, and we can’t have that–can we?
...
 A black partially unbuttoned shirt would have solved this. I guess I shouldn’t be too bummed because Jimmy just drenched him in water during their hilarious game of “Water Wars”. So, were these his ‘play clothes’?
This look was complete with brown leather dress shoes… but, he probably ended up wishing he was in rainboots.

you can read her whole review HERE....

I must say I quite agree with that "look like he's works at a bank"...  ... but as everything got wet at the end... it doesn't bother that much... LOL...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire