lundi 27 juin 2011

*NEW* fanpics of Robert Pattinson at the WFE premiere UK...

...

Photobucket









Fan encounter fromVictoriaMarieBS

Yes, this event was almost a month ago, but it’s never late to tell you the experience I lived with a friend of mine at the WFE premiere in London. To this day, I still find it hard to believe.
First of all I would like to say that if anyone wants to take these pics, you are free to do so as long as you keepthe tags, the source (VictoriaMarieBS) y via (LunaNuevaMeyer), it’s simple respect for the moment I lived and Knowing these pics got taken because I was there. Thanks.
It was all an adventure plan, at least on my part, the first time that I do a crazy thing like this (All for Mr. Robert Pattinson) and the truth is that I will never regret it.

We got to Westfield London mall, a huge, super luxurious mall, we were kind of lost, but the security there guided us well and we went directly to the line of fans on the street . At around 7:OO pm, in the middle of the street, extremely cold and windy, we only had a little blanket and two jackets….so cold. We decided to go shopping for provisions to spend the night there, like sleeping bags, gloves and hats. The fans were awesome, there were some coming from Italy! We played games about Robert Pattinson, they got us hot chocolate to spend the night, and at all times we were watched by the mall security.

At around 6:30 in the morning we were woken up so we could enter the mall, but until 7:30 almost 8:00 we were allowed to go into the place were the premiere would be held. Everything was very quiet until it was about time to start, a bunch of fan sites got us pins. They bought donuts, the truth is that just to live that experience with those girls I would spend the night again on the street. I think my friend and I went through everything even some disappointments, for example, not being able to take a pic with Reese. After Robert got the the mall, everything happened so fast and when we realized, we were already back on the subway. But thanks to being situated in front of the press, we were able to see him from all perspectives.
Fox gave exclusive still so that Robert could sign it. (See Above Pic)
Well, I don’t want to bore you with the long wait my friend and I had to endure, I will just tell you that I Knew Robert was just a few meters away because of the celestial smell he carries. He was super nice, signed to everyone and took pics with as many people as he could. And by the way, he’s not as tall as he seems, very thin but nirmal height. If you have the slightest opportunity to see him up close it’s worth to spend as many nights out in the open just to see him touch his hair and mess it up as only he knows how to. *sigh*
By the way, the security people taking Robert were super nice, and at no point did the deny or took Robert away from fans, I even had the nerve to tell his agent (Stephanie) to step away from Robert because I couldn´t take a pic of him. She moved away with a smile.
Poster designed specially by my friend for the WFE premiere in London
All 3 of them are signed, on the book right corner of the book u can see Christoph Waltz signature, we never got Reese’s signature.

source: Luna Nueva Meyer via ToR

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire