samedi 16 avril 2011

Chris Weitz answers some even more fan questions about Rob...

 ...

Been a long time I haven't post some funny and sweets tweets from on of my fav. Twilight Saga Director...

Q: Do you think Rob’s jaw is hot??? :D
CW : really? Again with the jaw?
Q: The Twilight Saga is over! What you have to say about?
 CW : Was that Edward guy a vampire or something? There’s something strange about him…
Q: were the kisses in new moon a French kiss?
CW : I never check for tongue. But, since Ed is as hard as stone, I thing he would spare Bella that, no?
Q: I loved how you did Twilight Saga New Moon. I heard you didn’t Like working with Robert Pattinson during the new moon set.
CW : ? Not true. Though I did mind the restraining order he took against me afterwards.
Q: In the NM Volturi scene when Edward flips Bella over his shoulder, was that done by them or stunt doubles? It’s so fast!
CW : Stunt man, real Kristen


source: Spunk Ransom

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire