lundi 13 janvier 2014

*VIDEOS* First Look of Robert Pattinson... on "The Rover"...

BTS Footage...!

from Instagram: therovermovie
First look at the great EPK footage from set! David Michôd on casting Guy Pearce as Eric.
Another peek behind the scenes of The Rover. David Michôd on casting Robert Pattinson as Rey.
the 2 instagram's videos in 1... in Youtube...

transcript... 
I knew that I wanted to see him and we looked at quite a few people and a number of, you know, quite big names and sure enough Rob came in and just straight away was my favourite. I wanted the character to be a guy who remembered a time when things were different. When I then started thinking about that I really then started thinking about Guy.

and follow The Rover Movie Instagram ....


source: ROBsessed
youtube: TheRobsessedblog·

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire