Can't wait to have... and see it...
* SPOILERS * * SPOILERS * * SPOILERS * * SPOILERS *
- “Edward and Bella’s Personal Wedding Video” are the characters speaking to B/E with their best wishes on their wedding and wedding footage
- Kristen: “Go forward again.” Rob: “I know how to drive a boat, alright?” Then Kristen literally straight up gives him the bitchface. LOL
Update: @epnebelle dropped some more tweets today!
- kristen stopping in the middle of the vows… “is it for better or worse or richer or poorer…?!”
- Was gonna do some shots of other cast, but people have requested nuggets from Bill Condon commentary instead..guess I’ll start that in a bit
- 1st thing Bill says is he hopes the cut scene of the Volturi from the beginning “will make it to a longer cut years down the line” YEARS?!
- Bill: “Kristen…I don’t know if everyone knows this…she’s the ultimate Twi-hard.”
- re: last week of shooting & filming Jacob/Bella dance “These 3 actors knew this was the last time they would be playing these parts ever, and they were very aware of it and Kristen’s not overtly sentimental but I think there were a lot of tears on all sides”
- Bill Condon: “I could spend this entire commentary gushing about these actors & I’ll try not to”
- Did we know that Lizzy Pattinson “sings” in the music as B/E drive away from Forks for their honeymoon? I don’t think I did.
- “Kristen…she’s growing up so fast…I think she looks especially beautiful in this chunk of the movie.” (honeymoon)
- Re: honeymoon sex “I think people know there was an earlier more explicit version of this..it wasn’t that much different but there was more a sense probably that they were having sex”
- “That thrust that he did just as we fade out…we had a little more of that, so we sort of pulled back on that”
- “They were great sports about it & obviously very comfortable w/ each other..I can’t imagine this without their comfort level w/ each other”
- Re: Rob & Bella black lingerie “His reaction was just completely him responding in the moment…I love it, its just great to see him smile”
- Theme that opens the movie is a snippet of Renesmee’s Lullaby, and they also use a bit of it on the beach when Jacob talks about imprinting.
- They shot the scene from the book of Bella and Edward acknowledging that they’ve figured out a way to have sex without destroying the house or injuring Bella and Bella tossing around the idea of staying human a little longer. Bill really liked it but felt it didn’t go anywhere dramatically. I swear we better get deleted scenes down the road. Still can’t believe there are none on this dvd. Ridic.
- Bill talking about Kristen cooking for him in Baton Rouge (“a great cook…an amazing cook”)
- re: their future – Bill can see Kristen as a director, Rob as a writer & Taylor as a producer and studio head.
- re: Bella examining her tummy in the mirror “We debated if Kristen needed a little appliance, but she just stuck her belly out a little bit”
- They also originally shot Peter and Ashley on the phone with Bella but decided they didn’t want to make the cut away from Bella to show them
- #ThePowerOfTwilight– It was apparently almost impossible to get a visa for the Brazilian actress playing Kaure so she could go to Baton Rouge to finish her scenes, and it took “someone calling someone who knew someone in the Obama White House and really getting some strings pulled”
- They cut the Jacob throwing the dog bowl at Rosalie scene because it didn’t feel right to have comic relief at that moment.
- Shooting the birth scene is one of the most memorable nights Bill has ever had on a movie set.
- re: birth/trying to revive Bella – “You have this intensity from Rob and Taylor…because Kristen made it so real, they’re imagining what it would be like to lose Kristen…both of them talked about that.”
- Wyck saying he slept in the bathtub when they were all stranded in the island house during the hurricane.
- Kristen: “Yeah, we went to Rio during the rainy season….because we do stuff like that.”
- Filming R/K in the freezing waterfall…Someone to Bill (too lazy to check who it might be): “You see them shaking?” Bill: “I know, I know.”
- re: Edward hearing the baby scene & Rob/babies (I die!) “You look at Rob here, you get a little hint of what you’ll see a lot of in the 2nd film. He is unbelievably tender with babies…with children…not just babies…he was with Mackenzie too. There’s something that changes about him when he’s with children. He’s just so sweet and caring and I think you really get a little glimpse of that here.”