mardi 23 novembre 2010

''Movie Star'' (Japan Mag.) - January 2011

with the Twilight Cast...

“Twi­light saga, Eclipse” & “Harry Pot­ter and the Deathly Hal­lows” 
Spe­cial Edition


   
Photobucket 

Photobucket

   


 



The mag­a­zine con­tains “Twi­light saga, Eclipse” story details, 
Inter­views with Rob, Kris­ten and Tay­lor,
expla­na­tion of past 2 movies of Twi­light saga series and trivia to entertain.
Q: If the movie comes out not so suc­cess­fully, yet you earn some­thing out of act­ing the char­ac­ter, don’t you think that is good enough?
Rob: First of all I don’t want to be a per­fect to being an actor, I have made so many mis­takes as well. But if I was not casted in the big name, I feel fine. Like, you were in the big fran­chise opens in sum­mer, and it turned out to be a fail, that would be a dis­as­ter. I do not want to be in the movie because of the money. I want to choose the one that I believe that has a mean­ing of it, then box office doesn’t mat­ter. I didn’t start this to earn money, I am hop­ing this will turn well, though.

Q: In the movie, Jacob tells Bella that Edward is not per­fect, how do you feel about that being said like a under­dog? And how far from the per­fect guy as of your­self?
Rob: Well, I am a bit bet­ter than a cou­ple of years ago. I grew a bit as a human. When I first read the books, I was like … I can’t play this. This is impos­si­ble. But I tried the entire time to make Edward the per­fect under­dog, no mat­ter what any­one says to him, no mat­ter what heroic deeds he does, it’s impos­si­ble to con­vince him that he’s done any­thing right. And the only thing that has made him feel alive, feel any­thing is Bella.

Q: You are still young, what do you see in your future girl­friend or wife?
Rob: I don’t know yet, I never thought about that. But I hope she likes dogs, and not too nag­ging. I don’t like a per­son who gets so emo­tional and get loud very much. That is impor­tant. While hear­ing that you get mad. Well, not being loud and dog lover, that’s about it.


Q: When Jacob kiss Bella, how did you feel about the scene?
Rob: It’s odd, not only do they do the kiss­ing scenes, they never do it when I’m on set. You gen­uinely feel like someone’s cheat­ing on you… I’d come back to work and be like, “So how was it?”

Q: So do you feel you are a bit haunted by Bella sort of?
Rob: May be so. I like the scene that Edward accepted the fact that Bella and Jacob kissed; very calm never get­ting angry at her.
I some­how respect Edward for that, and in fact that is the very scene I like the most in the Eclipse. He did what I can’t do. This is the very moment he did some­thing very heroic. In the last sequel, he did what he thought the best choice and made her des­per­ately mis­er­able. So now he does what­ever it takes to be with her.

Q:Were there any turn­ing point in your life except being an actor?
Rob: I guess that was when I switch my mid­dle school. The first school I attended … I was expelled from the school. In Eng­land, you go to mid­dle school to high school and then to the uni­ver­sity; all of my friends went on just like that but I was dis­missed and I attended like a art school kind of mid­dle school. But I think that was the most valu­able thing hap­pen to me by then.

Scans: Robert Pattinson Press Japan
Source: Thinking of Rob via The Lost World of Lola ...




Traduction... 
Le magazine contient le synopsis de “Eclipse” , des interviews avec Rob, Kristen et Taylor, des explications sur le films et des jeux.

Q: Si le film n'avait pas eu autant de succès ,mais que vous ayez appris quelque chose de votre personnage , ne pensez pas que cela aurait été suffisant?

Rob: Tout d'abord , je ne cherche pas la perfection en tant qu'acteur , j'ai fait des erreurs Mais si je n'avais pas eu le rôle principal , j'irais bien. C'est comme si vous êtes dans une saga qui sort l'été et que c'est un flop , là ce serait un désastre .Je ne fais pas les films pour l'argent . Je veux choisir ceux qui ont un sens , le box office ne m'intéresse pas. Je ne fais pas ça pour l'argent ,j'espère juste que ma carrière continuera

Q: Dans le film , Jacob dit à Bella qu'Edward n'est pas parfait , comment vous sentez vous alors qu'on vous traite de moins que rien ? Et vous même vous êtes loin d'être l'homme parfait?

Rob: Je suis bien mieux qu'il y a quelques années .Je suis plus humain. Quand j'ai lu les livres, je me disais …je ne peux pas l'incarner . C'est impossible. Mais à chaque fois, j'ai tenté de faire d' Edward le parfait moins que rien , peu importe ce qu'on lui dit ,peu importe ses actions héroïques ,il est impossible de la convaincre qu'il a fait quelque chose de bien. Et la seule chose qui le rend vivant , qui lui fait ressentir des choses c'est Bella.

Q: Vous êtes encore jeune ; que recherchez vous chez votre petite amie ou votre femme?

Rob: Je en sais pas encore, je n'y ai jamais pensé. Mais j'espère qu'elle aime les chiens , et qu'elle ne fait pas trop de scènes. Je n'aime pas les personnes trop émotives et qui hurlent . C'est important. En entendant ça , vous devenez fou . Oui pas trop bruyante et qui aime les chiens, c'est tout.

Q: Quand Jacob embrasse Bella, qu'avez vous ressenti dans cette scène

Rob: C'est bizarre , non seulement ils s'embrassent , mais en plus ils le font quand je ne suis pas là. Vous pensez vraiment qu'on vous trompe… Je suis revenu sur le tournage et je leur ai dit “Alors comment c'était?”

Q: Donc d'une certaine manière, vous êtes hanté par Bella?

Rob: Peut être. J'aime la scène où Edward accepte le fait que Bella et Jacob s'embrassent, il est calme et ne s'énerve pas contre elle.

Je respecte Edward pour ça , et en fait c'est dans cette scène que je l'aime le mieux dans Eclipse. Il a fait ce que je ne peux faire. C'est à ce moment là qu'il est vraiment héroïque. Dans le dernier épisode ,il a fait ce qu'il croyait être la meilleure chose pour elle et ce fut une terrible erreur. Donc il fait désormais ce qui est bon pour être avec elle.

Q:Y a t il eu des points culminants dans votre vie à part être acteur?

Rob: Je pense que c'est quand j'ai changé d'école. La 1ère école… j'ai été viré. En anglerre, vous passez du collège , au lycée puis à l'université; tous mes amis ont suivis ce cursus mais moi j'ai été renvoyé et j'ai été dans une école réservé aux art et c'était l'équivalent du collège. Mais je pense que c'est la meilleure chose qui me soit arrivé.

source: rpattzrobertpattinson.com

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire