jeudi 6 décembre 2012

*NEW* Pic of Robert Pattinson, with Amber Pursey, of Hillview School For Girls (uk)

who get the chance to interview Rob for ThisIsKent...  

PRIZE: Amber Pursey (third from left) met heartthrob actor Robert Pattinson (centre) and Radio One DJ Nick Grimshaw (left)
from ThisIsKent
Amber was at BBC Broadcasting House to be interviewed by Grimshaw before going to meet Pattinson at a plush hotel. 
“He’s an actor and I really want to act when I’m older so it was kind of cool to meet him,” she said. “I love the Twilight films and I love him, but I wouldn’t say I’m a massive fan.
“But he’s so famous. I was going red, I was so nervous when we were sitting in the room waiting. He came in and it was OK, he was really nice and calm, so I calmed down. He was so normal. It was quite cool. He was exactly how you see him.” 
Amber’s next challenge was to ask the heartthrob a question live on Radio One.
“I asked him what his top two tips would be for someone wanting to become an actor,” she said. “He said to join as many drama clubs as I could manage and to try to be mysterious and not say too much in interviews.” 
She added: “I thought meeting Robert Pattinson was enough, but then I got to go to the premiere as well, which was amazing. 
“My friends weren’t jealous, they were happy for me. At least they said they were!”
you can read the whole article HERE ...


source: thisiskent via Spunk Ransom

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire